Erin is up to 18 on the pitocin dosage (30 is max). So far Rowan is not "stressing out" on this round.
But pretty much if Rowan still doesn't stress out, he has till today to come out. Erin says she doesn't want to go through another day of this induction so C-Section is even more probable sometime today.
Updates:
Who is here: BP, Nana, Daddy Rob, Momma Kat, Belinda
Lunch: BP and Belinda just got back from Moes. Daddy Rob and Momma Kat heading out to eat now.
TV: not currently own
Erin's Mood: very good right now
Her outfite: Gown and now oxygen mask
Brandon and Erin News!
Living the life!!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
BP - stop updating your blog every minute and pay attention to your wife! We love hearing the news but she's more important than keeping us up-to-date with everything.
Unless, Erin is posting these... then I am thoroughly impressed. She will be a great multitasking mom.
thanks for the updates. i hope he comes soon. let us know if you need anything.
Hilarious. I just read all the posts. Congratulations! Isn't it exciting????? Update w/ pictures...come on now!!!!
I am dying for an update. I hope everything is going okay.
Post a Comment